Sunday, November 30, 2008

6 long months

It has been 6 long months trying to have a baby. I am starting to loose hope. I mentioned to Jay last night that I was not sure if I could continue to do this. My emotions have been on a roller coaster for the past 6 months. They start with hope and optimism, they break down into despair, and then rebuild themselves for the possibility of something great, only to be torn down again. I find myself questioning the little bit of faith that I have. I just read on someone else's blog that they were considering going back on birth control pills and never admitting the fact that they considered having a baby. That sounds like a great idea right now. I hope within the next few days as my PMS goes away that I can have hope again.

4 comments:

april said...

I am so sorry you are feeling this way....I know it's so hard, I'm going on 7 months myself since I was last pregnant. And this month I didn't ovulated again. We have to just try our best to keep our heads up, even when it seems impossible. I know one day we'll have our babies though :) *hugs*

Abbey said...

Oh Kimmie! I am soo sorry for your sadness. As someone who is going through the very same thing, please try and not let this consume your life. I've had to tell myself that very same statement and while it's hard, I find myself keeping myself busy with other things. Stay strong and know that God has a plan for all of us and your prayers will be answered!

gallerygirl said...

Kimmie... I'm sorry. I have days like this, too. It is hard to believe what heartache all of this can cause. I hope you have a really good day for each day of dispair.

Catherine Anne said...

I don't know if this helps or hurts but it took Thomas and I 8 months to get pregnant. We had deceided to stop "trying" and forget about it and that is when it happened.