Monday, July 12, 2010

Beach 2010


My best friends and I take a week long trip to the beach each summer and thus will be our tradition for years to come, if I have anything to say about it.

This year:


Catherine, Luke, Aiden and I went on many walks. One where we got caught in the monsoon of 2010, saw a tree fall down right beside us and a very nice couple pulled over to give us a ride back to our home.


Jaimie and Jimmy got engaged! Amazing! Thank goodness I don't have to keep that a secret anymore from my best friends. I thought I was going to die.


I had to deal with a husband who asked for a motorcycle every hour because Will brought his. I am still in the process of forgiving Amy.


Aiden cut 3 teeth while there. Really? That is my luck!


Can't wait until next year!


No comments: